I'm interested in hearing about games that exist off the main map of gaming: games that I can't buy from any of the common storefronts and games that aren't easily playable through an emulator.
Examples of things I'm interested in hearing about:
- Long-forgotten abandonware
- Homebrew games for consoles
- Legally dubious fan-games
- Total conversion mods
- Web games (not ones on sites like Kongregate/GameJolt though)
- Independently distributed games (that you can't get through, say, itch.io)
- Games for systems that aren't currently emulatable
- Games that have been removed from distribution
- Games with servers or content that are no longer operational
- Anything else you think fits the question, really
Tell me about the game(s) you know of and what makes them noteworthy.