A list of useful resources for information and updates on the COVID-19 coronavirus.
- Flatten the Curve - Coronavirus (COVID-19) updates and thorough guidance to limit the spread
- Map of Coronavirus COVID-19 global cases by the Center for Systems Science and Engineering (CSSE) at Johns Hopkins University (JHU)
- Om Malik's live blog - "links to articles, research, commentary, and videos that come from experts — scientists, immunologists, viral disease researchers, and sources that could only be said to be biased toward logic and caution" (previous link, for March 9 - 16)
- Coronavirus FAQ’s - Frequently asked questions on the novel Coronavirus, COVID-19,
by Harvard Infectious Disease specialist, Megan Murray, MD, MPH, ScD
- World Health Organization: COVID-19 Myth busters - Debunking common misconceptions and misinformation
- What does COVID-19 do to the body and what's it like to have the illness?
- Official Public Health Agency of Canada: Coronavirus disease page - Outbreak updates, travel advice, symptoms & treatment, prevention & risk, Canada's response, and live updates on number of confirmed cases in Canada.
- Serious Eats - Food Safety and Coronavirus: A Comprehensive Guide
The text of this wiki page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0.Back to wiki page list