Someone asked me this recently, and I wasn't sure how to answer. Not because I can't self-identify things I've accomplished, but because it can seem boastful to openly express them.
For this thread, I want to remove any and all social restrictions on boasting. Talk yourself up! Be loud and proud! Navel-gazing is not only allowed, but encouraged!
I chose the title based off how the question was phrased to me, but I'm really interested in what you consider to be your most positive achievements and characteristics. As such, consider the following series of questions as a jumping off point:
- What are you most proud of in your life?
- What are your biggest accomplishments/successes in life?
- What are you good at?
- What are your unique talents and skills?
- What makes you individually awesome and stand out from others?
- What significant hardships have you overcome?
- How you have you changed your life, others' lives, or the world for the better?