For example, i have an embarrassingly extensive list, including (but not limited to, and in no particular order):
- Using diæreses to separate vowels: coöperative, reünion
- Using the æ and œ ligatures where applicable: æsthetics, fœtus
- Not capitalising the pronoun i unless at the start of a sentence
- Using small caps for initialisms that aren't proper nouns (e.g. LGBTQ, ATM) and for variations on the Greek Gods' names (e.g. APÓLLŌ, HERMETICALLY sealed)*
So i'm curious — are there any idiosyncracies in how you write / speak, and if so, what are they?
* I'm a Pagan; it's a reverential thing