I just finished the first and (for now) only season of Dr. Stone. I loved it. It's definitely a shounen, but interesting characters and the whole science plot makes it a good watch for adults.
I like the idea of learning interesting stuff through anime.
I like shounen with a twist — the typical juvenile stuff usually bores me to no end (the last one I gave up was My Hero Academia). And seinen is usually too serious and dry for my taste. I guess I'm hard to please!
I also like:
- Death Note (pretty smart with a great premise)
- Overlord (now I know VR fantasy is a whole sub-genre, but at the time it was new and awesome for me)
- Code Geass (a tad too political for my taste, but a great main character)
- Fullmetal Alchemist (the first one)
- Mob Psycho 100 - one of my recent favorites
- One Punch Man
- Netflix's Castlevania (not actually anime but whatever — great anime-like cartoon)
- Fillers and useless scenes (like on Attack on Titan)
- Pure Drama / Pure Romance