Topics focused on the more technical side of computers, things of interest to programmers, sysadmins, etc.
- What operating system do you use?
- Linux distro of choice?
- Post your setup!
- What's the most important alias/function in your bashrc?
- What do you think every programmer should know to do?
Where to start
Here is a list of places to get started with different programming languages/concepts
- Web development - freeCodeCamp
- Python - Automate the Boring Stuff With Python
- Free online courses - Coursera
- Neural Networks explained - 3Blue1Brown
- Translate 24-hour time into words
- Undo this "Caesar" cipher
- Creative FizzBuzz
- Implementing bitwise operators
- Given a triangle of numbers, find the path from top to bottom with the largest sum
- Anagram checking
- Markov Chain Text Generator
- Construct and traverse a binary tree
- Freestyle textual analysis
- Let's build some AI
- Making our own data format
- Two Wizards algorithm challenge
- Make a game in 1 hour
- Merge an arbitrary number of arrays in sorted order
- Reverse Polish Notation Calculator
- Compute the shortest path to visit all target spots on a grid
- Counting isolated regions
- Dice Roller
The text of this wiki page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0.Back to wiki page list