I found this show thoroughly interesting, if confronting at times. I haven't seen much discussion on the internet, so I'm wondering what Tildes thinks?4 votes
Link to Google doc: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Hc-Ti6Pff_qUZLAfzzL7WjhFNh2m_XPvMkdYBL6mLzI/edit?usp=sharing I created this document a while back and update it every couple months....
Link to Google doc: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Hc-Ti6Pff_qUZLAfzzL7WjhFNh2m_XPvMkdYBL6mLzI/edit?usp=sharing
I created this document a while back and update it every couple months. There's an Introduction tab with guidance on how to browse the spreadsheets, which I've copied below for reference:
(1) This document outlines various TV shows and is broken up into 3 tabs: Watched, Watching, and Want to Watch.
Watched: Shows I've completed through series finale or given up on. Some of these were canceled early.
Watching: Shows I'm actively watching day-to-day or shows in between seasons that will air new episodes in the future.
Want to Watch: Shows I haven't started and want to watch. Many of them are recommendations I jotted down to avoid forgetting, so this list will sometimes be unalphabetized.
(2) Certain columns of information were exported directly from IMDB, and the page for each show is linked in the rating from the IMDB column.
(3) On the Watched and Watching tabs, there are columns for Recommend? and Notes to provide background that will help decide what to watch. Don't let any of my negative comments stop you from watching a show you're interested in.
(4) The Recommended? column is divided into the following categories: Must Watch, Yes, Maybe, No. These are all based on personal opinion with extra discussion/information in the Notes column.
(5) I've shared this with most people using View Only permissions, so download the Excel file (or copy to your Drive account) to filter columns by genre, rating, and personal recommendation.
Disclaimer: not everyone will have the same tastes as me - that's okay. I welcome any disagreement about how I've rated shows and hope to get some discussion going.
What shows have I missed that I need to watch?
What shows did I strongly recommend that you didn't like?
What shows did I give up on too early?
I expect to take some heat for quitting Brooklyn 99 around season 3.
- What shows haven't come out that I should keep an eye out for?
Like Jack Ryan which debuts this month.
- How can I improve the document?
I considered including a column with the show's network or where it can be legally streamed, but this is pretty tedious given the nature of broadcast rights.35 votes