The ~music Listening Club chooses an album to collectively listen to and discuss every week, to foster a sense of community and broaden their musical perspectives. Every odd‐numbered week, the album will be an acclaimed/“important” albums; every even‐numbered week, it will be more “obscure”. It was started (and is managed by) @Whom.
The last Listening Club was posted on December 6th, 2018.
- Week 1: Radiohead — OK Computer
- Week 2: The Funkees — Dancing Time: The Best of Eastern Nigeria’s Afro Rock Exponents 1973-77
- Week 3: Wu‐Tang Clan — Enter the Wu‐Tang (36 Chambers)
- Week 4: Anathema — Weather Systems
- Week 5: John Coltrane — A Love Supreme
- Week 6: Meadowlark — Postcards
- Week 7: Bob Dylan — Highway 61 Revisited
- Week 8: Exuma — Exuma
- Week 9: Kraftwerk — The Man‐Machine
- Week 10: ░▒▓新しいデラックスライフ▓▒░ — ▣世界から解放され▣
- Week 11: Godspeed You! Black Emperor — Lift Yr. Skinny Fists Like Antennas to Heaven!
- Week 12: Basia Bulat — Heart of My Own
- Week 13: Black Sabbath — Paranoid
- Week 14: Women — Public Strain
- Week 15: Stevie Wonder — Songs in the Key of Life
- Week 16: Body, Mind & Spirit — Black Renaissance
- Week 17: Unknown Pleasures — Joy Division
- Week 18: Venture EP — Televisor
- Week 19: The Beatles (aka The White Album) — The Beatles
- Week 20: Washing Machine — Sonic Youth
- Week 21: At Folsom Prison — Johnny Cash
- Week 22: Survival — Bob Marley & The Wailers
- Week 23: Dark Side of the Moon — Pink Floyd
- Week 24: Intro to Shoegaze (New format introduced)
- Week 25: The Year of 1992
All Listening Club posts are here, directly on Tildes.
The text of this wiki page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0.Back to wiki page list