This question really came to mind to me about last week when I was hanging out with some friends. I always noticed it as a part of my personality but I never really thought about it as in depth as I have recently. That night I immediately got concerned to the point of it ruining my evening about the following things:
- We're running out of helium in the world
- Where is my birth certificate
- The old VHS tapes of my childhood and important moments in my family are slowly degrading but I can't digitise them until I go home to my parents and that's not for at least half a year, will they hold up that long?
- There's too much space junk
- I used so much plastic just cooking dinner this one evening for my friends, imagine how much gets bought and consumed worldwide
- Some languages are going to die out and there's nothing I can do about it
- Are the rhinos doing ok?
- What's my blood type and am I allergic to anything?
Does anyone else suffer from this idiosyncracy? If so, what are some things that concern you or what are some other things that I can be concerned about?
EDIT: This turned dark, I thought I was just sharing some lighthearted fun and now I have schizophrenia, OCD and should talk to a therapist... jeez louise