Timasomo 2022 is now officially complete! Participants will be posting their creations and efforts in this thread as a showcase! Comments and feedback from the wider community are both welcome and encouraged! Let these creators know what an awesome job they've done!
Creators: In posting your showcase:
- Give your project a title, and use the
#markdown to make it stand out in the showcase thread!
- Link to your project in whatever way works best for your project.
- Give a "creator statement" that contextualizes what your project is.
- Add anything else you consider relevant! The showcase is yours!
- If you need examples, take a look at last year’s showcase.
- Treat this thread like a walk through an art gallery or a museum where you get to see different works on display.
- Comments do NOT have to be in-depth -- it is okay to just affirm that you like/love/appreciate something! (In other threads these might be considered noise, but here they are directly validating the sustained creative efforts of another community member!).
- Make sure any feedback you give is constructive.