Some questions to consider:
- How do you feel about it as a whole?
- What is your experience with it like? Do you go out, celebrate, march, get involved? Does it connect you to others or affirm your identity?
- What positives does it bring to the table?
- What critiques do you have of it?
This last one can be treated as hypothetical but might apply to some real experiences as well--either are valid:
- If you chose to march in a parade to bring awareness to an issue, what cause would you represent? How would you show it, or what would your sign say? Who would you want there alongside you?