Hello, I have a few questions. I didn't want to wast money so I wanna use what I have in terms of hardware, only the PSU and storage if needed. PC: CPU AMD 5 1600 RAM 16G SSD 125 GB for OS...
I have a few questions. I didn't want to wast money so I wanna use what I have in terms of hardware, only the PSU and storage if needed.
- CPU AMD 5 1600
- RAM 16G
- SSD 125 GB for OS
Services I think of running:
- Node Tor middle relay
- Node Bitcoin
- Node XMR
- Gitea or Gitlab
- Maybe some service to host files or make a share for lan or a could service
- Maybe a TS Server or Minecraft
- Do I have enough power to run all of this or I am being to greedy? I have raspberry(not pi 4) stopped at home doing nothing I could run some of this services on them if the computer can't handle everything.
- Should I virtualize? Can you explain me your response on this?
- I thinking of buying a good PSU since I am running this 24/7, should I invest in gold platinum or something like that?
- Should I have multiple disks if yes can you explain how much and for what.
This is will be my first server at home so I would like to hear tips if you think I am forgetting something.
Thanks in advance.
Edit: visualize > virtualize