I recently got my significant other into Eurotruck Simulator 2 and was given the go-ahead to purchase a VR headset so that we can better experience the various sim games out there. Unfortunately, the complete Valve Index package is back-ordered about 8 weeks so it will be a while before I can take the plunge and buy one.
Was just curious though if anyone here also has a VR headset and what their experience has been with it. I had a 1st generation Oculus Rift a long time ago but ended up selling it since I felt the software wasn't there (2016) and I could really only play the seated experiences with a 360 controller so I felt I was behind the curve even on my 1st purchase.
Some prompts to help spur discussion, but feel free to share what you would like to share:
- How often do you play on your headset?
- What games/experiences would you recommend?
- What games/experiences do you not recommend?
- What headset do you own/have you tried any others?
- Are there any accessories or peripherals that are worth checking out?