- What's something you wish people would take more seriously?
- Why do you think many people downplay, overlook, or deride it?
- What are the potential upsides or advantages to changing people's minds on this issue?
- Are there any potential downsides?
- What are the downsides caused by people failing to take it seriously?
- What do you think is the best way, if any, to get people to take this issue more seriously?
Answers for this question can be anything, and they don't have to be broad, something-that-affects-everyone things like the coronavirus or climate change. This can also be stuff that's specific to your field, societal norms, health habits, technology, entertainment -- whatever you think is relevant to the question.
Also, due to the nature of the question, please extend the principle of charity to people in this thread. People will likely be answering from a place of frustration. Keep that in mind when choosing how to respond to them!