With widespread lockdowns and quarantines having been in place for awhile now, I imagine many of us are more intimately familiar with our living spaces -- houses, apartments, rooms, wherever we're stuck -- than we ever have been. We know them inside and out, along with all their positives, negatives, and quirks.
Tell me all about:
- What's the breakdown of your living space?
- What do you appreciate about it?
- What bothers you about it?
- In what ways have you made the space "yours"?
- Do you share it with anyone: pets, plants, or people?
- Are you happy with where you are?
- Is there anything you'd recommend for others regarding their living spaces?