I made a separate post about the hand-tracking specifically because I think it's especially cool, but Oculus is announcing a lot of things today. Here's a list of some stuff so far, and I'll...
I made a separate post about the hand-tracking specifically because I think it's especially cool, but Oculus is announcing a lot of things today. Here's a list of some stuff so far, and I'll probably add some more if there are other details/articles/videos.
There's an official overall summary post here: Oculus Connect 6: Introducing Hand Tracking on Oculus Quest, Facebook Horizon, and More
Official individual blog posts (mostly with embedded videos):
- Introducing Hand Tracking on Oculus Quest—Bringing Your Real Hands into VR
- Introducing ‘Facebook Horizon,’ a New Social VR World, Coming to Oculus Quest and the Rift Platform in 2020
- Oculus Quest @ OC6: Introducing Hand Tracking, Oculus Link, Passthrough+ on Quest, and More
- Introducing Oculus Media Studio and the New and Improved Oculus TV, Your One-Stop Shops for Content Consumption and Distribution on Oculus Quest and Oculus Go
- A Closer Look at the New Oculus for Business, Launching in November
- Time to Play @ OC6: New and Upcoming Games Recap
- Learn the Ways of the Force in ‘Vader Immortal: A Star Wars VR Series - Episode II,’ Available Today on Oculus Quest and the Rift Platform
- Respawn Entertainment Reveals the Future of VR with ‘Medal of Honor: Above and Beyond’—Coming Soon to the Rift Platform
- Half Dome Updates: FRL Explores More Comfortable, Compact VR Prototypes for Work